If you are considering seminary, you will not want to miss the RTS Charlotte preview day on Sept 29th. Here are a five things you’ll get to do if you come join us:
1. Take a tour of our beautiful 20-acre campus. We are blessed with a wonderful property nestled in the heart of south Charlotte. You will not only see our many buildings, but also our wide open lawns for picnics, sports, or just catching up on your reading outdoors. And North Carolina is especially beautiful in the fall!
2. Sit in on a class with our top-notch faculty. The Charlotte campus has 12 residential faculty members, and the morning of Sept 29th you can catch Systematic Theology with Dr. Kevin DeYoung, Pastoral and Social Ethics with Dr. James Anderson, or Methods of Biblical Change with Dr. Nate Brooks.
3. Join Dr. Kruger for lunch as he discusses “Honestly Facing the Difficult Parts of the Bible.” Join me for lunch as I speak to both existing and prospective students on how we handle the challenging and confusing parts of Scripture. And there will be extensive time for Q&A.
4. Meet other students in our beautiful on-campus coffee shop. The Charlotte campus is blessed with a wonderful coffee shop and bookstore called Wellinghall—named after the home of Treebeard in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Two Towers. Come sit by the fireplace, sip a cup of Enderly coffee, and get to know our student body.
5. Talk to our admission staff about Charlotte’s various degree programs. You will get a chance to learn about our Center for Campus Ministry, Center for Church Planting, as well as our program in Christian Counseling. We have a wonderful team that can answer all your questions.
With these five opportunities waiting for you, we hope that you will come join us on Sept 29th. You can register here. Hope to see you soon!